Another art and cultural event will soon be held in Karangasem.
Come and enjoy Ujung Festival from 2 to 9 September 2016 in Ujung Water Palace.
Check out the rundown we attach, and note that there will be no performance on September 5 and 6.
The festival will present Karangasem’s art and culture, including it’s traditional crafts.
Have fun in Karangasem.
Note : for everyone interesting to join Yoga, please note that the time is changed from 8am into 6.30am
Ujung Festival (Ujung Fest)
The Event Rundown:
1). Friday, 2nd September 2016
04.30 pm Opening Ceremony
Up to 07.30 pm – Welcoming dance performed by Sanggar Prabatasari
– Speech of the head committe
– Speech from the Tourism Ministry of Republic of Indonesia
– Speech of Karangasem Regent. The event will be officialy opened by the Tambur sounding
– “Megibung” (Karangasem traditional way of having meals)
– Art performance from Demak Regency – Banten Province (The dance of Barong Kuda Kepang Glagah Wangi and modern dance)
2). Saturday, 3rd September 2016
05.00 pm Art performance by Sanggar Miniarthis (Dolanan/children traditional games)
3). Sunday, 4th September 2016
08.00 am Yoga
05.00 pm Performances of modern dances and fashion show by Sanggar Seni Surya Candra
4). Wednesday, 7th September 2016
05.00 pm Art performance by Sanggar Seni Tri Datu in title “Pragmentari Kupu – kupu Kuning”
5). Thursday, 8th September 2016
08.00 am Gebug Ende Contest
03.00 pm Joged Bumbung Dance
05.00 pm Genjek Bah Bangun performance
6). Friday, 9th September 2016
04.00 pm – Art performance of Cakepung by Sanggar Cita Wistara Budakeling
– Closing ceremony of Ujung Fest